02 October, 2008

Under my Umbarella-ella-ella


So remember that umbrella I lost(sorry Mom, that was yours)? I bought a new one! Look how cool I am, dancing with it like Rihanna in my building. It's not bad luck if you open it in the hall right? I am well aware that most people do not get excited about a generic black umbrella (even if it does have the sleekest question mark handle you've ever seen), but I'm running out of things to blog. I'm lonely, bored, afraid to go out alone at night. Where is that flatmate I was supposed to get?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice mary poppins umbrella. hope you have fun. Christopher

Anita said...

Hey Ash -

You look fabulous with the umbrella. Cute pic!! Sounds like you had a blast with the children, too!!!

Keep up the good work. Don't be lonely, please. That makes me sad for you. Love ya, Anita

Tapan :) said...

u did not send me this one huh huh huh.lol

ash said...

Whoa. I should post more pics of myself being a total tool. Cause they get a lot of love. :P