04 November, 2008

A strange day to be away


Very strange. I don't feel at all like I'm not in the USA. Last night almost half of the eight o'clock news had to do with the US elections. Leonardo DiCaprio was a guest to talk about his new movie, and also how he voted for Obama (which makes me love him almost as much as I did when I was 12). All day on the internet I've been reading up on news from the elections (not much so far). Right now I'm sitting next to my friend who is sporting his Obama t-shirt. I've blogged and had more conversations (in French and English) about this election than any other. I was afraid I would miss home on Election Day, but it's going all right. The only thing I'm gonna miss is one kickass election party.

I hope everyone who can vote does. And I hope the winner really wins.

No comments: