25 November, 2008

How I spent my weekend

I did lots of fun stuff. I went to Trouville, which is a half hour away, next to Deuville. Then I saw Vicky Cristina Barcelona, which I think everyone should see. Well, at least everyone who is open about sexuality and can accept and appreciate other lifestyles. Because it was an awesome movie. Oh, Woody Allen. Extra bonus: it was in the original format, English, so I could understand everything!



And I got a little bored and decided to try some sketching. When I was young I was horrible in art class. But this past summer I dabbled a little and realized I wasn't so bad. But I was so busy with other things I quickly lost interest. But then last week I was upset about things and Donna inspired me to pick it up again. And really, my boyfriend has the most beautiful face for drawing. Maybe that's why I've always admired strong jawlines.

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Aw, your sketch is good, Ash! It really looks like the pic of you two that you showed me. Very nice.

Tapan :) said...

y don't you become a painter huh