17 September, 2008

Shopping List

I took a cue from The Grocery List Collection, which I find to be intensely interesting. Here's my list of things I still need to buy to take to France:

candy corn
bobby pins
deodorant
new bra (i really really doubt they will have my size)
small can of febreeze
black sneakers
jacket
planner
shout wipes
valentines
downy wrinkle releaser
chewing gum
ear plugs
cough drops

Oh hell, why not? Here's my whole list things I already have to bring to France, since I'm on a roll, and I want you guys to see how incredibly prepared I am:

fitted sheet
needle and thread
office supplies
eyeliner/mascara/chapstic
lubriderm (in case of tat)
thermals
magic towels
sunscreen
photos
ziploc bags
watch
laundry bag
10 days worth of clothes
boots
scarf & gloves
batteries
umbrella
plug converter
alarmed doorstop
CD holder with DVDs
floss
rain jacket
laptop lock
vacuum space bag
sleeping mask
medicines / prescriptions
flip flops (for hostel showers eeew)

And for the kids to look at:
American holiday stuff
maps
brochures
celebrity magazine
yearbook pages
jersey postcards
stickers
driver's license
dollar bills
coins

Any travellers out there want to tell me something else I should make sure to bring? What I'll wish I had with me, what I won't be able to live without? Can anyone think of other things that have American writing that the kids might like to look at? Suggestions welcome and wished for.

No comments: