14 April, 2011

NaPoMo Day 14 Translation

This one was fun to translate, because I had heard the song lots of times but never really verbalized the meaning. What an awesome, weird premise.

The Chocolate Woman
Olivia Ruiz
from The Chocolate Woman


Size my hips with the axe
I ate too much chocolate
Crack my skin, if you like
Crack my bones, if you must

It’s a time of great metamorphosis

On the edge of my tiny breasts
Penetrating, pointed and plump
Two nuts, crack! You eat them

It’s a time of great metamorphosis

On the edge of my parted lips
grows a red silver raspberry
Could you kiss me to cut it?


Knead my hips with kisses
I become the chocolate woman
Let my hips melt Nutella
The blood that runs in me is hot chocolat


One day I’m going to fly away
To cross the sky to force it to swell…
And I’ll yawn lighting
A comet planted between the teeth
But on the earth, waiting
I transform into the chocolate woman

Size my hips with the axe
I ate too much chocolate…

No comments: