10 December, 2008

Tag, I'm It

This came from Rachel:

Rule One:I have to grab one of the books closest to me, go to page 56, type the fifth line and the next two to five lines that follow.

Rule Two:I have to pick five people who love books and who could receive the Bookworm award with honor.

It annoyed me to have to explain things to them. I ended up not saying anything and just smoked and watched the sea.

At about half past one Raymond came back with Masson. He had his arm bandaged up and some sticking-plaster on the corner of his mouth. The doctor had told him it was nothing, but Raymond looked very gloomy.


from The Outsider by Albert Camus

Tara, Andy, Emari, Chris Moore, and Mike, you've been tagged!

OK so you don't all have blogs to post it on, but you can use your facebooks if you want...

No comments: