18 December, 2008

Géométrie dans l'espace



That was the topic of the math class I attended today!!!

David, one of the math professors at my school, was one of the first people to talk to me when I arrived here in Lisieux. In fact, he broke me of that habit of calling everyone I didn't know vous. He told me, "you can call all the colleagues tu. Don't worry about it." And that was nice, because at school they pretty much drill vous (the formal you) into your head. Since then, I've come to know David better and we get along really well. Once he found out about my love for math he invited me to class! And I just finished my first session. Check out my notes. I'm such a good student.

Added bonus: my classmates in math also happen to be my students in English. Ha! You should have seen the looks on their faces. Gold.

3 comments:

Tapan :) said...

i miss your hand writing so bad

ash said...

I love that! What a great thing to miss about me!

Tapan :) said...

specially at the airport when i see you writing in folders or wherever it make me want you so badddd