21 May, 2008

Birfday Recap

i didn't really think 22 could be better than 21. i know, i'm prepared to have everyone even a day older than me get upset at this comment, but time is going by too fast and i feel old! i wish that i could have stayed 21 forever. well, not really, but maybe one more year?

anyway, what i was originally getting at is that, even though i was a tad apprehensive about 22, it was quite wonderful!

i got flowers delivered to me at the office for the first time ever,


i got to hang out with my family, including my supermodel neice (look at her pose!)




and my incredibly wired nephew (of whom I will post a pic later because my camera just died),

and when i got back to oc, there were balloons in my bedroom, champagne in the fridge, reubens about to be assembled, Wii to be played, and Paris, Je T'Aime ready to watch.

i don't think this birthday could have been any better.

oh yeah, i almost forgot, i started to learn "Samson" on the keyboard.

No comments: