24 May, 2012

with 15 days left to go

These are the shoes that are so busted they are not worth taking home.
Yep, you are seeing right. Normandy tore through FIVE pair this year. That's a good thing I guess - less to take home?

Being home in 15 days is starting to feel unreal. I have so much to get done before then. And French administration is a nightmare. I feel like anything that isn't taken care of already will not likely be done at all.

As usual, I feel like I didn't get to spend as much time with most of my friends as I would have liked to. Regardless, I am so happy that I got to live here for another year, grow closer with my friends, and start to master this language. I still have a long way to go, but am leaps and bounds ahead of where I was in September.

Tomorrow, final exams, the beach, a jazz concert and dancing.

Today, a Skype interview with a program I would love to be a part of. I hope they like what I have to offer them!

Oh, photos from our unforgettable pancake day!
Semicolon pancake!

Me cooking pancakes in the tiniest kitchen ever shared by 11 people


1 comment:

sweetmaddy said...

I just cleared out my "dead" shoes today - I went through 3 pairs myself!