17 May, 2012

Jour Férié Awesomeness

Jour Férié = bank holiday. Today is the ascension. And the following awesomeness ensued:

-Woke up completely stress-free, with no exam to get to or study for.
-Told Grooveshark to play me any of the 500 most popular songs at random, and it chose "Welcome to the Jungle." You haven't lived until you have seen me alone in my room screaming "I want to watch you bleed."
-Made my secret brownie for my tea party (group of professors who like tea, not who are crazy reps) I am going to miss this group. We have so much fun together. And they are great, caring friends. I told them I liked baking, so they gave me the bible of all french pâtisserie cookbooks!
No, I will not tell you the secret ingredient.

-Planned what to do on Sunday. Spending my birthday in Monet's gardens. Life is real freaking good.
-Next Thursday I have a Skype interview for a job I really want at a place I really want to work. Crossing all my appendages. I ask you to please do the same.

No comments: