07 February, 2009

You know, I will never understand why people can't just let other people be happy

The first e-mail I got today was from Rachel, telling me that "Ken Starr -- and the Prop 8 Legal Defense Fund -- filed legal briefs defending the constitutionality of Prop 8 and attempting to forcibly divorce 18,000 same-sex couples that were married in California last year." This alarms me, because I think if Prop 8 can pass, then tere is a chance that this ridiculousness can too.

Watch this:

"Fidelity": Don't Divorce... from Courage Campaign on Vimeo.

Then, if you have any humanity at all, go here and sign the letter to the supreme court.

3 comments:

Tapan :) said...

where do i go and sing ?

ash said...

If you wanna sing, you can go visit Bev at Stockton :p
If you want to sign, click the link I put up. And thanks, mon cheri, the support means a lot.

Tapan :) said...

ugh i am a horrible typer and speller :(