08 April, 2008

I frickin love Yahoo!

because they always put the best news stories on my homepage. I mean, yesterday they kept me up to date with what's going on in France, and today when I go to check my mail, I am affronted by a picture of my favorite animal in the world. If you don't feel like reading the whole article, let me just sum it up: Abu Dhabi has a camel beauty contest. Winner is female hottie camel. Prince of Dubai buys her (along with a couple other non-winner but sexy nonetheless camels) for 4.49 million dollars! he paid 2.72 mill for the female camel alone! imagine. also, i learned from this story that Abu Dhabi is the first emirate of the UAE federation to begin using robot riders instead of child jockeys. robots! well, i guess it helps out the children, huh?

No comments: