19 November, 2009

Regarding the previous post

Yeah, I'll admit, I just read about 400 awesome things. That's all they had on the site so far. And man, my 5 were pretty lame.

So here are some better ones:

-The feeling you get in your stomach at the top of the roller coaster

-When you are immediately connected to a real person, and not a recording on the phone

-Pretending you're asleep and fooling the other person!

-Scraping just enough PB or mayo out of the jar to make a sandwich

Also, I decided it was my civic duty to share this with you, because it totally rocks!

1 comment:

Nees I don't know why it used to say fhwagads said...

When I looked at the link, it had, under 'possibly related links':"#727 Letting go of the gas pump at just the right moment." Haha, screw that. Jersey. Woo.