18 March, 2008

Pizza for breakfast?

According to an article by Lucy Danziger (e-i-c of SELF) it's not such a bad idea. She says that anything for breakfast is better than nothing, and that pizza with lots of veggies and a thin crust is actually a great idea for a breakfast that will keep energy levels up all day long.

Well, if only Andy and Sharon and I had saved some from last night's pizza-beer-bad-horror-movie-fest we'd be on the way to "slicker abs." But we scarfed it all down last night before we even cracked our third beers. Oh, how I love my bad habit friends. Don't get me wrong - I also have a special place in my heart for my wine and cheese friends, but sometimes (especially times like the day I had pre-Andy and Sharon) it's nice to unwind, talk about stupid nonsense, and drink Old Heathen until all the horrible things that happened on said day morph into stories worth rolling on the floor about.

No comments: